- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote-Friendly, ART workday hours
What we’re doing:
We’re expanding our project management group into Buenos Aires. Currently, we have 3 teammates in the area and are looking for a Project Manager to plan, empower, organize and be the glue to our growing team. This right person will have excellent communication skills, ability to deliver on time and budget projects, and have high Emotional Intelligence. We’ll have a co-working space in Buenos Aires for periodic (not required) individual use, brainstorming sessions and larger meetups.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years in website or digital agency project management.
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed project plans for a variety of projects
- Detail-oriented mindset and works well in a deadline driven environment.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both clients and teams.
- Project Management Certification a plus
- A good attitude and self-starting mindset. Being proactive, punctual, and cool under pressure just makes the work better, smoother, and more fun (we think, anyway).
Why work with us?
- EA is the world's largest brand-to-Webflow-build agency. Yeah, yeah…maybe that sounds a little nutty, but we have a story-first perspective, super-collaborative cross-discipline process and we were one of the very first to fully commit to Webflow as a platform. So, you’ll be working at the forefront of a rapidly changing and expanding space.
- As a nine-year-old company, we’ve built a business based on calm practices and a no-drama vibe, which means we avoid late nights, unreasonable deadlines, and weekend work. In other words, we work hard and then we shut the laptop, make dinner, and live our lives.
- We are wildly collaborative but take an outcomes-based approach to management, so you will have autonomy and ownership over your projects.
- We work remotely but believe in the power of teams, so you’ll have opportunities to meet up with and work with others around the world, depending on your location. We’ve got clusters of folks in South America, South Africa, and Atlanta, Georgia currently.
- You’ll have the basics covered (and then some): four paid weeks of vacation, the latest equipment, diverse team-members (including Spanish speakers), and interesting projects.
You can apply for the position here
You know the best way to see what we’re really about:
Check out our site, our Linkedin, and some of the things we Tweet about.