- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote-Friendly, EST workday hours
What we’re doing:
We’re expanding our content group and are looking for a digital writer / content strategist to join our global team. The right person will have agency or large-team in-house experience and be experienced in and comfortable with writing a variety of types of digital copy and working with UX and content strategists to plan and manage web experiences. More: This is not a UX design position, it is writing-focused. The right writer will have a soft spot for creating order from detailed information, and a love of using clear copy to make audience-focused experiences that are useful and artful.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years digital copywriting, UX writing, content design or content strategy experience.
- Detail-oriented mindset and a genuine proficiency for organization and granular thinking
- Demonstration of skills creating testable, strategic copy and/or demonstration of content-side-of-UX experience.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal. You can thoughtfully talk about your work and ideas in English.
- A good attitude and self-starting mindset. Being proactive, punctual, and cool under pressure just makes the work better, smoother, and more fun (we think, anyway).
Why work with us?
- EA is the world's largest brand-to-Webflow-build agency. Yeah, yeah…maybe that sounds a little nutty, but we have a story-first perspective, super-collaborative cross-discipline process and we were one of the very first to fully commit to Webflow as a platform. So, you’ll be working at the forefront of a rapidly changing and expanding space.
- As a nine-year-old company, we’ve built a business based on calm practices and a no-drama vibe, which means we avoid late nights, unreasonable deadlines, and weekend work. In other words, we work hard and then we shut the laptop, make dinner, and live our lives.
- We are wildly collaborative but take an outcomes-based approach to management, so you will have autonomy and ownership over your projects.
- We work remotely but believe in the power of teams, so you’ll have opportunities to meet up with and work with others around the world, depending on your location. We’ve got clusters of folks in South America, South Africa, and Atlanta, Georgia currently.
- You’ll have the basics covered (and then some): four paid weeks of vacation, the latest equipment, diverse team-members (including Spanish speakers), and interesting projects.
Sound like you?
Send portfolio, work links and a friendly message to Kendra@edgarallan.com, and let's chat!