- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote-Friendly, ART workday hours
What we’re doing:
We’re expanding our project management group and are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to add to our growing team.
What we’re looking for:
- 6-8 years in project management working with cross-functional teams around the globe within a software company or digital agency
- Proven record of estimating, planning, and managing complex project and programs from concept to launch and delivering subsequent phases
- Experience operating with waterfall, agile, and lean software delivery methodologies on websites, apps, and digital products
- Experience creating, tracking, and maintaining agreed-to project-level reporting
- Team and process advocate, who is laser focused on building relationships and delivering results
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Outcome oriented leader, who is keen on prioritizing work for self and teams effectively
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good attitude and self-starter mindset
What are the responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary client contact.
- Plan and manage projects from concept to launch and effectively prioritize deliverables & assignments.
- Create and enforce project plans.
- Build, develop and grow relationships that ensure project success.
- Inspire and achieve a high level of output and produce the best possible work.
- Understand the importance of making sure final output is aligned with project objectives.
- Understand and support the delivery of a scope of work.
- Highlight and track potential barriers/risks, devise and implement contingency plans and or determine and execute timely escalation.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope. Create and implement change orders.
- Track and report level of effort and estimates to completion metrics.
- Lead regular client status meetings and develop and implement communication plans.
- Follow internal processes and project parameters (LOE, schedule, cost).
- Ensure proper staffing on the project.
- Facilitate retrospectives at key junctures of the project, as well as document process improvements recommendations.
Why work with us?
- EA is the world's largest brand-to-Webflow-build agency. We have a story-first perspective, super-collaborative cross-discipline process, and we were one of the very first to fully commit to Webflow as a platform. You’ll be working at the forefront of a rapidly changing and expanding space.
- As a nine-year-old company, we’ve built a business based on calm practices and a no-drama vibe.
- We are wildly collaborative and take an outcomes-based approach, so you will have autonomy and ownership over your projects.
- We work remotely and believe in the power of teams. As such, you’ll have opportunities to meet up with and work with others around the world, depending on your location. We’ve got clusters of folks in South America, South Africa, and Atlanta, US.
You can apply for the position here
You know the best way to see what we’re really about:
Check out our site, our Linkedin, and some of the things we Tweet about.